|Site Index - Feedback - Imprint|
|( Archive )||( Add News )|
|OS2.org News (www.OS2.org): 23/07/2008|
|eComStation PC: PCMCIA/Cardbus/Expresscard (from Eugene Gorbunoff)|
|Are you interested in support of PCMCIA/Cardbus/Expresscard controllers?
APSoft company is able to update their drivers if users agree to purchase it:
-> CadWare -> Socket Services for OS/2
Aymeric Peyret is collecting users which are interested to
purchase the drivers.
Please post your contacts information to:
* Your name, email
* What to fix? Which problems do you see? Your adapter, problems, temporary solutions
* Are you going purchase the driver, purchase upgrade?
Main problems, example:
* APSoft drivers don\'t work with ACPI
(it\'s necessary patch? OEMHLP driver, pass the code to the developers of ACPI)
* Expresscard are not supported
* It\'s difficult to select switches
* no .wpi package
* Is it possible reduce price for eCS users? 70 EURO down to.. 35 EURO?
* Driver description -- http://www.tssc.de/download/docs/sspcic%20for%20os2.pdf
* List of adapters supported by APSoft -- http://os2warp.be/index2.php?name=pcmciaentry
* Reports from users regarding PCMCIA -- href=\'http://ecomstation.ru/hardware.php?action=category§ion=cards
|All * marked fields have to be filled !|