OS2.org Site Index - Feedback - Impressum
Sprachauswahl / Choose your Language News Software Hardware Projects Forum Tips Links Variety
Editorial Survey Discussion HelpDesk
[Forum]
search in for (Extended search)
[Forum]
( Archive ) ( New Topic )

( Show the thread view ) ( Goto Startview )
RSJ CDWriter and a CDRW and a DVDRW Drive? (from BigWarpGuy, 19:59:30) ^
I have both a cdrw and a dvdrw in my desktop computer. It has 512 meg ram, and a 2.9 gigahertz AMD cpu. I have bought and installed the RSJ CDWriter software. It detects both the cdrw and dvdrw. I know how to use and record on the cdrw (it shows this when I use the CDWriter program). How do I get it to show the dvdrw drive? I have some dvdr's and mini-dvdrw's that I want
to try.
[ readers: 86 ]

Re: RSJ CDWriter and a CDRW and a DVDRW Drive? (from BigWarpGuy, 22:25:16)
I was told to open a second session of RSJCDWriter for it. I have tried but it does not seem to work. It could be that it does not recognize the DVD drive even though it seems to at boot up. I will continue to try. Perhaps removing the cdrw (using it in a mini-itx project) would force it to use the dvd drive(?).

Re: RSJ CDWriter and a CDRW and a DVDRW Drive? (from BigWarpGuy, 23:52:41)
I tried opening a second session of RSJ but it does not show the dvd drive. It kinda shows it as cd drives in part of the RSJ directory. When I assemble another computer, I will have only the dvd drive to see if it sees it as a dvd drive or as cdrw drive.

Re: RSJ CDWriter and a CDRW and a DVDRW Drive? (from BigWarpGuy, 18:23:34)
When my eCS 1.1 desktop boots up, RSJ sees both drives as cd rec. I started a second session of RSJ but it still does not see the dvd rw drive. It does have a drive letter for both drives (in a subdirectory of the RSJ directory).

Re: RSJ CDWriter and a CDRW and a DVDRW Drive? (from BigWarpGuy, 16:37:36)
It might see it as a cdrom or even a cdrw but not as a dvd rw drive. I tried opening a separate session of RSJ but it will not assign or detect the dvd rw drive (sigh). I might use it alone when I upgrade my computer and see if it can seen as a dvd rw when the cdrw is not in the computer.

Re: RSJ CDWriter and a CDRW and a DVDRW Drive? (from BigWarpGuy, 18:40:10)
Would the two drives be supported in the latest vesion of RSJ? http://www.rsj.de

( Show the thread view ) [ Version for printing ] ( Goto Startview )

date topic
06/01/2017 *

Name: * eMail: notify

All * marked fields have to be filled !

php.net OpenIT" © 1998-2017 by WebTeam OS2.org