Again there are plenty of new features behind the scenes.
- Really gapless playback.
- Significantliy faster when examining large playlists. (About 8,600
files per minute over the network on my hardware.)
- Support for CUE sheets.
- Save playing position within song on exit.
- Nested playlists and bookmark folders.
- Direct playback of file system folders as playlist.
- Large file support for files > 2GB.
- Improved streaming e.g. to support amazon audio samples directly from
- PulseAudio Client (can directly stream to a PulseAudio server).
- High quality 32 bits per sample audio (only with PulseAudio, since all
OS/2 drivers are restricted to 16 bits).
- New releases of mpg123 and libvorbis fixes several problems with
playback of some files.
Detailed change log: http://class='extlink'http://www.maazl.de/project/pm123/common/history.html
The release needs some more testing. So Bug reports are welcome: